Who Am I?
I have spent over 20 years working in performance improvement and instructional design, helping clients to improve performance through business-focused solutions. In my role as Chief Learning Officer for PSI, I am responsible for overseeing the firm’s learning strategy and ensuring our solutions align to the current needs of learners.
My understanding of adult learning theories and experience in project management ensures that I meet the needs of my clients using effective instructional design methodologies and approaches. I combine my ability to understand what drives human performance and behavior with my knowledge of instructional design, technology and performance consulting to create effective solutions for my clients.
- Develop learning strategy and create learning curriculums that focus on meeting an organization’s goals and the needs of learners
- Create industry-oriented, client-specific solutions and tools that enable professionals to access critical information when and where they need it
- Design and develop training programs and simulations using a variety of media (paper-based, eLearning, live, webinar) across multiple topics
Over the years I have worked with many clients including:
- Financial Services Firms – American Express, Bank of America, Citi, GE Capital, JPMorganChase, KeyCorp and Wachovia (now Wells Fargo)
- Professional Services Firms – Deloitte LLP, Deloitte Consulting, KPMG LLP, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Protiviti and Wipro
- Information Technology Firms – Avaya, Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAS and Unisys
Prior to joining PSI, I was the Managing Partner of Training and Development for Kenexa, Inc. (now part of IBM).
I also have an M.S. in Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation from Syracuse University, and a B.A. in Telecommunications with an emphasis in Information Systems Management from Michigan State University.
I love spending time with my family, practicing yoga and experimenting in the kitchen (with varying levels of success)!
Who Am I?
I have spent almost 25 years in the training consulting business serving professional services firms, financial institutions and technology organizations. My main responsibilities include working with clients to provide specialized industry-focused solutions intended to improve professionals’ business, financial and industry-specific knowledge and skills.
In the classroom, I specialize in improving participant’s knowledge of complex business and financial services topics and take pride in making those issues easy to understand and learn. I am also one of PSI’s lead simulation instructors.
I have served many clients including:
- Financial Services Firms – ABN Amro, Ally Financial, BankBoston, Bank of America, Bankers Trust, CIBC, Citi, Fleet, Goldman Sachs, KeyCorp, Knight Securities, JPMorganChase, Lehmann Brothers, Prudential, SunTrust, Texas Commerce Bank, Wachovia (now Wells Fargo), Wells Fargo
- Regulators and Associations – American Bankers Association, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, Bank Negara Malaysia, Bank of Thailand, Community Bankers Association and Office of Supervision of Financial Institutions (OSFI – Canada)
- Professional Services Firms – Deloitte LLP, Deloitte Consulting, Ernst & Young, KPMG LLP and PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Information Technology Firms – AT&T, Avaya, Compaq, Diebold, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle and Unisys
Prior to co-founding PSI, I was a Principal at a training consulting firm called Enhanced Communications Inc. (later acquired by Kenexa, Inc.) where I developed the firm’s successful Professional Services and Financial Services practices.
I also spent six years with Coopers & Lybrand, two years as a manager in their National Professional Education (NPE) Directorate and four years as a manager on the audit staff specializing in financial services clients. I also wrote and contributed to a number of international publications for Coopers & Lybrand.
I am a C.P.A. and graduate of Seton Hall University. I am also a member of the American Society of Training and Development, American Institute of CPA’s, N.J. Society of CPA’s, Seton Hall Alumni Association, and life member of the Cedar Grove Rescue Squad.
I love having the whole family together and enjoy playing golf, cooking, chilling on the beach and attending sporting events (Go SHU Pirates, NY Giants, Clemson Tigers).
Who Am I?
I have been involved in industry training, sales performance programs and research for over 30 years. My current responsibilities include new business development and working with clients to define and achieve their industry related performance objectives.
Focused on performance improvement for solution providers, I have worked with most leading technology providers, some of which include:
- ACI, ADP, AT&T, Avaya, CA, Cisco, Dell, Diebold, EMC, FIS, Fiserv, Fujitsu, Genpact, Harland, HP, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, NCR, Oracle, Pitney Bowes, SAP, SAS, Standard Register, Symantec, Telus, Unisys, USPS, Wipro and others.
Prior to co-founding PSI, my industry roots and sales enablement experience were established as Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing and co-founder of Mentis Corporation, a leading research, training and consulting firm. At Mentis, I managed all business development, marketing and sales channels. Prior to Mentis, I developed the solution provider market for TransData Corporation, a leading research and consulting firm.
I am a graduate from Long Island University with a B.S. in Business Marketing.
I enjoy spending time with my wife, three children and two dogs. On weekends we can all be found at the kids’ sporting events or sailing in the Gulf of Mexico.
Who Am I?
I have been involved in industry training and consulting for over 25 years. My current responsibilities include the development, delivery and on-going management of PSI’s training programs and sales enablement services.
My solutions have been delivered across the full spectrum of media, including interactive workshops, computer-based business simulations, on-line training, sales enablement tools and industry Wikis.
My project work has covered a variety of topics, including:
- Banking & Capital Markets – covering topics such as asset management, bank strategy, core banking, consumer payments, corporate finance, credit cards, information technology, investment banking, investment management, operations, private banking, regulatory compliance, retail banking, risk management, securities services, trading, treasury services and wealth management
- Communications – covering topics such as advertising, broadcasting, cloud computing, the film industry, fixed lines telecommunications, the internet industry, mobile telecommunications, the music industry, pay-television, publishing, the video game industry and wholesale telecommunications
- Health Care – covering topics such as health care IT, health care payers, health care systems, health insurance, industry trends, industry regulations, life sciences and medical technology
- Insurance – covering topics such as commercial insurance, general (P&C) insurance, health insurance, information technology, investment management, life insurance, operations, regulatory compliance and strategy
- Cross-Industry Courseware – covering topics such as business acumen, business strategy, financial acumen, information security, product training, sales mastery and systems training
Prior to co-founding PSI, I was a Principal at a training consulting firm called Enhanced Communications Inc. (later acquired by Kenexa, Inc.) where I designed and developed training solutions for a variety of clients.
I am a graduate from Rutgers University and a member of the American Society of Training and Development.
When I’m not working, I can be found hanging out with my family, downhill skiing or enjoying the beautiful beaches of North Carolina.