Why You’ll Love Our Approach to Industry Training
Our industry training delivers industry knowledge and insight professionals across your organization need to interact with executives and decision makers more efficiently. Over 150,000 learners have benefited from our Inside the Industry® curriculums, so whether you have 3 or 3,000 professionals, our curriculums provide a comprehensive, cost-effective, and proven approach for…
- Learning the fundamentals of the industry
- Recognizing the industry trends, business and financial drivers, business processes, IT ecosystems, important executives to target, and business and IT challenges facing the industry
- Determining executive decision makers and how they are measured
- Identifying industry opportunities and the appropriate solutions to pursue
- Improving the ability of your professionals’ to make better decisions that align with your institution’s strategy, or recommend solutions that align with your client’s strategy
What Is Covered in the Curriculums?
PSI’s Inside the Industry curriculums offer an extensive understanding of the industry, including issues and trends, how providers make money, regulatory policies, key executives and products and services.
All courses in our curriculums qualify for CPE credit and include a test of completion and a “test out” option.
These curriculums can be modified to reflect your specific requirements. They can be delivered as web-based training, instructor-led workshops or a series of webcasts. Read more about our flexible delivery capabilities →
PSI also provides custom training solutions to address your broader industry training requirements. Read more about our custom services →
Which Industries Are Available?
The Inside the Industry curriculums focus on the following industries. Learn more about the industries we support.
- Consumer Goods
- Financial Services
- Health Care and Life Sciences
- Oil, Gas, and Utilities
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications